Digital Worship Resources (Updated 27/03/2020)
There are a range of new and existing Christian resources available for people to engage with at this difficult and challenging time in the life of the nation and the world:
- Weekly service broadcasts - these be made available each Sunday through .
- Time to Pray app - everything you need for Prayer During the Day, with variations according to the day of the week and the season of the Church’s year. .
- Daytime prayer and Night prayer service audio - building on the existing daily prayer feed, this includes daytime prayer and night prayer for each day. It will be available as a downloadable app in the coming weeks.
- The BBC's Daily Service and Sunday Worship - radio programmes will be using some of the #LiveLent.
- Mental health reflections – 13 daily reflections that seek to provide hope, reassurance and comfort. We have also published five tips to help tackle loneliness and isolation.
- #LiveLent: Care for God's Creation - the Church of England's Lent campaign for 2020. With weekly themes shaped around the first Genesis account of creation, it explores the urgent need for humans to value and protect the abundance God has created. This daily audio content is available via the app and daily emails. Free to register
- Smart speakers – daily prayer and #LiveLent audio content can be accessed via our smart speaker apps.